Recordings from our fourth seminar are now available online, courtesy of Backdoor Broadcasting.
- Mike Segalov – Occupy Sussex
- Melanie Strickland – No Dash 4 Gas
- Elena Loizidou – Dreams, Feelings and Disobedience
- Brenna Bhandar – Private Publics: juridical conceptions of the public good
- Antonia Layard – Protecting (Urban) Public Spaces: Playing by the rules or playing out?
- Luke Bennett – Old habits die hard – owners, liability anxiety and accidental territoriality (slides only)
- Honor Brabazon – Juridification, Technocratisation, and Strategies of Dissent in the Neoliberal Political Sphere
- Tara Mulqueen – Neither Public Nor Private: An Historical Perspective on Co-operatives and Mutuals
- Lisa Adkins – Disobedient Workers, The Law and the Making of Unemployment Markets
- Kenneth Veitch – Welfare and the Politics of Contract
- Steven Hirschler – COMPASS Housing: The asylum experience and modes of resilience
- John Grayson – Asylum Housing Rights in Asylum Markets – the campaign against G4S
- Chris Essen – The Private Life of Public Law: a PFI Social Housing Case Study